Cricket Championship for StartUps & Corporates. Time to for your team and showcase your talent on the biggest stage of localised sports & entertainment.
The number of participating teams will be 32 from Corporate & Startup. Teams can have mixed members from different corporates or Startup for representing one corporate team or startup team.
Your team can be a mix of different corporates and represent your Corporate clan and you can mix your team from different StartUps and represent your startup clan.
In the first leg, Corporates and Startups will fight among themselves in different pools and the top 4 teams of Startups and Top 4 teams of Corporate will move to the next round to compete against each another.
Every ladder will be knockout.
**T-Shirt + Sippers for all the Participants**
Date & Day: 16th & 17th September | Saturday & Sunday
Category: 8 a side Tennis Ball Cricket Tournament (+ 2 Optional Sub are allowed)
Gopalan International School,
Seetharam Palya, Basavanagar,
Behind SAP Labs
Entry Fees: Rs. 3000/Team + Tax
Winners: Rs 15,000 + Trophy + Medals + Certificate
Runner's up: Rs. 10000 + Trophy + Medals + Certificate
Third Position: Rs 5000 + Certificate
Fourth Position: Rs 5000 + Certificate
T-Shirt + Sippers for all the Participants.
- Registrations are only through online mode. For corporates who want to pay via company can reach out to us for invoices - 9742172747.
- You can register your team under the clan of StartUps Or Corporates.
- You can mix your team from several Corporates and form a team under corporates or Mix your team from different StartUps and form a team under start-up clan.
- 8 Players will play on the field (ground floor area of Gopalan Sports Center). It's a big field. 2 Optional subs are allowed. If you don't have a sub that's perfectly fine.
- It’s a knockout Indoor cricket tournament with round arm bowling.
- 6 overs game will be played.
- The game will be played with tennis ball
- Incase of a tie, a supe over will be played.
- Each team will have 8 players playing on the field.
- No extra members are allowed in the squad. You need to play with the same squad of 10 members throughout the tournament.
- While registering you just have to mention the team name. 2 days before the tournament you can share your complete list of players.
- Max of 2 overs can be bowled by any bowler.
- Wicketkeeper is must to be played.
- No last man is allowed.
- Teams are not allowed to throw bowling.
- Free hit on no ball (only over stepping)
- Extras in wide and noballs.
- No over throws.
- No leg bye or bye.
- Shoes are mandatory
- Players should bring their own cricket bats.
- Mail with complete rules will be sent 2 days before the tournament.
- Participants should report to the organizing committee with their soft copy or hard copy of their ticket according to their match timings.
- Apart from tournament cancellation, under no circumstances, the entry fees will be returned.
- All teams must report 15mins before the reporting time.